1. Insofar as personal data (eg name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is done as far as possible, always on a voluntary basis. The use of the offers and services is, as far as possible, always possible without providing personal data.
2. The registered user takes note of the standard storage and processing of his specified data on the server of Kontakt Escort Vienna. This information is treated confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act and used for the purpose of customer evidence, payment transactions and marketing measures.
3. The registered data may be transmitted to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations or official orders as well as for obvious predominant legal interest (especially for purposes of effective legal prosecution or defense).
4. The registered user agrees to the sending of e-mails (including in the form of newsletters or advertising character) by contact Escort Vienna. For the transfer of his data for commercial purposes and corresponding submissions of third parties, the consent is in principle obtained separately. All consents can be revoked at any time in writing or by e-mail to Kontakt Escort Vienna or announced third parties.
5. Escort Vienna is committed to all reasonable measures to protect the processed user data. However, if third parties unlawfully bring such data into their power of disposition, Contact Escort Vienna shall be liable for their misuse only if it has made this possible to the third party intentionally or through gross negligence.
7. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
8. The use of contact data published by him under the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operator of the site expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.